PICK this opportunity!
We have teamed up with Digi-Key to bring you DIGI-Kamp THEE Spring and Summer opportunity in Minnesota! Digi-Key is a world-class electronics distributor looking for help with their Migration position. We are hiring Workampers at different times during the year so give us a call ANYTIME! Still want to work beet harvest? No problem, you can be released from Digi-Key in early September and keep your commitment to beet harvest. If you enjoy your time at Digi-Key and want to continue through their Winter program – you can return after beet harvest!
Paid Lodging (some restrictions apply)
and SO MUCH MORE
To be eligible for these positions:
- Have basic computer navigation and typing skills
- Pass a short online assessment
- Hold a HS diploma or GED
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English
These positions are located in Order fulfillment. Responsibilities include:
- Picking parts in assigned zone
- Inspect and receive product
- Inspect Quality of the product before prepackaging
- Perform packaging tasks such as:
- Review packing lists to ensure correct quantities
- Verify correct parts have been picked
- Box product and prepare for shipping
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 35lbs
- Must be able to perform repetitive hand, wrist, and arm motions
- Must be capable of spending 8-10 hours walking/standing on concrete
- Temperature controlled building with nice employee breakroom areas
Interested? Submit an inquiry to learn more or an online application to start the hiring process!