PICK this opportunity!
We have teamed up with Digi-Key to bring you DIGI-Kamp a summer opportunity in Minnesota! Digi-Key is a world-class electronics distributor looking for help starting in May. Can’t start in May? We will be hiring Workampers in waves at different times during May and June. Don’t worry, you will still be able to work the sugar beet harvest as you will be released from Digi-Key in early September. If you enjoy your time at Digi-Key and want to continue through their Winter program – you can return after beet harvest!
Essential Worker Pay
and SO MUCH MORE
To be eligible for these positions:
- Have basic computer navigation and typing skills
- Pass a short online assessment
- Hold a HS diploma or GED
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English
These positions are located in Order fulfillment. Responsibilities include:
- Picking parts in assigned zone
- Inspect and receive product
- Inspect Quality of the product before prepackaging
- Perform packaging tasks such as:
- Review packing lists to ensure correct quantities
- Verify correct parts have been picked
- Box product and prepare for shipping
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 35lbs
- Must be able to perform repetitive hand, wrist, and arm motions
- Must be capable of spending 8-10 hours walking/standing on concrete
- Temperature controlled building with nice employee breakroom areas
Interested? Submit an inquiry to learn more or an online application to start the hiring process!